Arthur O’Dwyer lives and works in Westchester, New York, with his lovely wife Sam and their cat and snek.
I started this blog in March 2018 so that I’d have a place to dump short essays on C++ topics. I might occasionally say things that aren’t about C++, too.
Things I’ve Done
- 2012: Designed Colossal Cave: The Board Game (Game Salute)
- 2014–2018: Organized the ACCU Bay Area meetup, along with Jon Kalb and Bryce Lelbach
- 2014–2020: Speaker at CppCon (playlist)
- 2015, 2018–2019, 2021: Speaker at C++Now
- 2017–present: Married Sam
- 2017: Wrote Mastering the C++17 STL (Packt)
- 2018: Moved to New York
- 2018–2019: Co-organized the NYC C++ meetup, along with Andrew Morrow
- 2019–2020: Chaired CppCon’s “Back to Basics” Track
- 2021: Exhumed Castlequest (1980)